1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
4. Approve Minutes from 3rd January 2023.
5. Action points from 3rd January minutes.
HR – No items
6. To note the proposed re-payment of pension tax amounts to HMRC due to historic miscalculation. See additional information.
7. To retrospectively approve the costs of £492.18 plus VAT to publish the graveyard audit notification in the Swindon Advertiser. (As required before the inspection)
8. To approve costs of around £441.46 plus VAT as approved by the EGPA committee for 2 new bins for the Castle View play area, which includes possible ground fixing kits. £185 from 2022/23 budgeted funds and remainder (around £256.46) from unallocated funds.
9. Consider and vote on moving all remaining funds from Santander to Unity. See additional information.
10. Consider and vote on moving some of the council’s funds to a form of savings/investment account – as recommended by the internal auditor. See additional information.
11. To consider and vote on where to donate the remainder of the 2022/23 grant funds of £1224.40 before the year end.
12. Approve the payment of the April 2023 graveyard inspection of £3000 to come from 2023/24 unallocated funds. Originally approved to come from 2022/23 unallocated funds.
13. To consider and vote on any virements of unspent 2022/23 funds to 2023/24 funds where projects are still in progress. See additional information.
14. To consider and vote on quotes received for IT safety audit of office IT equipment. See additional information.
15. To approve costs of £40 plus postage for a new burial deeds book. (Full price £110)
16. Contracts – No items
17. Items for inclusion on next agenda
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)