You are summoned to the Strategy Meeting.
Held on MS Teams, Thursday 4th March 2021 at 7.30pm.
Public Recess to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes.
1. LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. Declarations of interest & vote on any requested dispensations.
4. Review & approve last minutes from 7.1.2020
5. Action points from 7.1.2020 meeting
6. Review and approve draft Terms of Reference “TOR” for the Strategy Committee
7. Review, finalise and vote on the following recommendations: To include referring to Full Council or committee for further work.
CURRENT STATE UPDATE
IMMEDIATE ISSUES IDENTIFIED – Items to be considered:
- New Rec Hall/facility Sub-committee – Already on March Full Council agenda. Detail points for Full Council to cover.
- Mental health of children and young people after the Pandemic & lockdown. How can the PC assist?
- Can we do anything to progress the work for the 2 layby’s at Windmill Piece and Draycot Foliat. SBC and contractor contacted for update late Feb 2021. On Planning agendas.
SHORT TERM STATE UPDATE
1-3 YEAR PLAN PROPOSAL DISCUSSION – Items to be considered:
- Changes/removal to New Road Build Out. On Planning agendas, but any further action needed?
- Neighbourhood Plan. Quotes needed for consultants and grants to be applied for. Will require assistance from SBC. Funds available in 2021/22 budget for this work.
LONG TERM STATE UPDATE
- Add new items that should be considered by the council as part of their 5 year plan.
8. Items to be included on the next agenda & approval of next meeting date