Public Recess to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interest & vote on any requested dispensations.
- Review & approve last minutes from 4.3.2021
- Action points from last meeting
- Review and make recommendations on the following agenda items. To include referring to Full Council or committee for further work. No votes on actions to be taken.
CURRENT STATE UPDATE
- IMMEDIATE ISSUES IDENTIFIED – Items to be considered:
- Bio-diversity and Crime prevention – How Biodiversity and Crime Prevention can be included in the Council’s plans? How can committees or full council include this in their discussions/votes?
- Youth Facility within the Parish – update on any progress made and recommendations to committee for further actions.
- Emailed newsletters/News bulletins – update on progress made and how this can be facilitated? Nominate a committee to approve further work/expenditure?
SHORT TERM STATE UPDATE
- 1-3 YEAR PLAN PROPOSAL DISCUSSION – Items to be considered:
- Joined up plan for road safety/usage. How can the council assist with mitigating circumstances of HGV’s, extra road traffic and “rat runs” through the Parish?
- Precept. Sector analysis shows that costs are rising in all areas. How can CPC successfully raise funds required via the Precept/other income streams over the next 1-5 years without negatively impacting the community?
- Burderop Park. First major parish development in some time. Suggest leaflet drop to BP to welcome them to the parish and advise on what the PC can do for them etc.
LONG TERM STATE UPDATE
- Add new items that should be considered by the council as part of their 5 year plan.
- Items to be included on the next agenda & approval of next meeting date