- Attendances and Apologies for absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Approval of Minutes (From 28th Feb 2018)
Matters Arising not on the agenda
Current State Update
- Immediate Improvements Identified – Report on any progress
Norris Close parking layby
Update – New bench and see saw arranged for CVPA (budget spent).
Update – Draycot Foliat noticeboard purchased & awaiting installation.
Speed Calming – Interactive signs – In progress.
Short Term State Update
- 1-3 Year Plan Proposal Discussion
Agree key top 3 priorities – Report on any progress
All items listed were:
- Stroud’s Hill Green – Seating area – Was to be reviewed for inclusion in 2019/20 budget
- Castle View Road Parking – Covered in PHTD Committee – Needs progressing with approx. pricing from SBC
- Badbury Rat Running – Part of M4 J15 work
- Draycott Foliat Parking Issues – Waiting for update from Ward Cllrs. To include change to 40mph
Update – Tree work at Rec ground complete for next few years.
Update – Norris Close Parking – Waiting for updated plans to present to residents.
Update – Expansion to Rec ground parking – At discussion phase.
Additional items to be considered over the short term.
- Expansion Of Speed Control – 20ml per hour
- CVPA Equipment for older children
Long Term State Update
- 5 Year Plus Plan Proposal Discussion – Items identified were:
- Any update on Rec Hall replacement £10,000 added to 2018/19 budget for this.
Any funds added to 2019/20 budget?
Update – Pitch drainage at Rec field approved & work has started.
Update – CVPA improvements for the year organised.
Additional items to be considered over the long term.
- Any Other Business
(Note: Items in AOB cannot have a vote)
Residents are looking to raise £5000 for new metal football goals on the Castle View green area.