Please Note – this meeting has now been cancelled due to low numbers of attendance — the meeting is not quorate. Next meeting will be the one scheduled for October.
Note – a site visit is to be carried out at the Pavilion on the Rec field at 6.45pm before the meeting.
PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
Committee to note that Cllr Sunners has stepped down from this committee.
- Public recess
- List attendances and apologies for absence. Vote on approval of absences given. Absence with no apologies to be noted separately. To note that Cllr Sunners has stepped down from the committee with immediate effect.
- Declarations of interests and requests for dispensations voted on.
- Review and approve minutes from 5th August 2021.
- Action Points
- Discuss feedback from the landowner in regards to new space being made available next to the current Rec field. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Discussion on the future of the current pavilion
- Review the available land allocation map provided by Ward Cllr Horley in regards to new locations for the provision. See additional documents on MS Teams
- Review of FB poll on internal provisions desired. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Any final budget items to be requested for 2022/23 precept to be discussed & voted on. Final vote at this meeting. Cllrs to bring budget ideas to the meeting. (£10,000 requested as per August meeting)
- Items for first next agenda.