Please note, this meeting has been cancelled.
PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- Vote on appointment of new Chairman for the meeting, or for the remaining of the council year to May 2022. (Vice Chair to legally chair the meeting if in attendance)
- Public recess – maximum 10 minutes – see information above.
- List attendances and apologies for absence. Vote on approval of absences given. Absence with no apologies to be noted separately.
- Declarations of interests and requests for dispensations voted on.
- Review and approve minutes from 4th November 2021.
- Action Points
- Review proposed site sketch from Langton Estate. See additional documentation.
- Discussion & vote on who can attend meeting with the Langton Estate and what questions are to be asked to move the project forward.
- Review progress made so far with architect quotes. See additional documentation.
- Items for the next agenda. (Cannot be considered at the current meeting)