- Attendances and apologies for absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Public Recess
- Approval OF MINUTES from the meeting on Monday 23rd July
- Matters arising not on the agenda
VOTING ITEMS – Planning applications
- Review and Vote on new submitted applications.
- VOTE ON: S/18/1353 Demolition of agricultural buildings & erection of 5 dwellings. Chiseldon Farm, Draycot Foliat.
- VOTE ON: S/HOU/18/1455 Rear dormer window. 19 New Road, Chiseldon
- VOTE ON: S/18/1434 Installation of sewerage works. Unicorn Business Park. The Ridgeway, Chiseldon.
- VOTE ON: S/HOU/18/1460 Single Storey Rear extension. 40 Station Road.
- VOTE ON COMMENTS FOR: S/EIA/18/1472 EIA (Environmental Impact assessment) scoping option for Inlands Farm, the Marsh, Wanborough.
Note – we are not mandatory consultees for this, but can make comments on the application.
- Review planning list of current applications.
- Discussion & vote on ACV (Asset of Community Value) for Calley Arms pub when needed – See additional documentation
- CIL request for New Road planning application.
- Update on 6 local areas of concern document – Review updated document and vote on next steps. See additional document
- Hodson Road Speed activated signs – update & vote if applicable.
- Norris Close proposed parking area – Review proposal and vote on consultation document for residents. Update if required
- Build Out on New Road – update from Cllr Mills
- Safe Passing place on Hodson Road in Hodson – See additional document
- Finalise any budget items needed for 2019/20 precept. To be agreed and voted on. Passed to Finance for their Nov meeting.
(Note, items in AOB cannot be voted on)