Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 26th May 2022.
- Action points
- Planning. Discussion & vote S/22/0814. National Data Centre, old Burderop Hospital Site, Wroughton. Construction of a temporary car park and 2 metre high fencing (retrospective)
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/OUT/22/0796.Land to the rear of Saddlestones, Butts Road, Chiseldon. Outline application for the erection of 1 self-build dwelling, & assoc infrastructure. Access not reserved.
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. To be updated on the councils Facebook page and website.
- Neighbourhood Plan. No items. Consultant Andrea Pellegram is meeting with the working group on 26th July for a parish tour and meeting.
- Highways – No items. The layby contractor has dug bore holes in Windmill Piece which show some utilities are too shallow for works to ideally proceed without measures being taken. He has contacted SBC for advice.
- Transport. Consider and vote on whether a mini bus service partially funded by CPC is required for the parish and the needs of those without vehicles. Would be working with Haydon Wick Parish Council. Dial A Ride does operate in Swindon. See additional information.
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)