Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- To vote on a Committee Chairman for the forthcoming year.
- To vote on a Committee Vice Chairman for the forthcoming year.
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 28th April 2022.
- Action points
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/22/0695. Burderop Park: Alterations to the mansion, Tudor wing and north wing to facilitate a change of use from offices to a dwelling and erection of a detached garage, plus alterations to the stable block, cottage/ restaurant and walled garden bothy without compliance with condition 2 (Approved Drawings) from previous consent S/LBC/20/1339.
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/HOU/22/0715. 1 The Orchard, Chiseldon. Single storey rear extension. Front porch. Garage conversion to habitable space. Detached garage & increase in roof height & dormer window to rear.
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on whether to reply with any comments to: S/AMEND/22/0657. Chiseldon Farm, Ypres Road. Draycot Foliat. Provision of Use class B8 storage use in addition to Use classes B1(a) and B1(c) – now both Use class E – and alterations to the approved elevations and floor plans of building 2 (former grain store)
- Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/HOU/22/0764 Single storey rear extension. 13 Sambre Road.
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. To be updated on the councils Facebook page and website.
- Neighbourhood Plan. No items
- Highways – No items
- Transport. No items
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)