- Attendances and apologies for absence. Absence with no apologies to be recorded separately. Vote on approval of apologies.
- Declarations of Interest and vote on any dispensations required.
- Public Recess. 10 minutes maximum, 3 minutes per speaker if multiple speakers.
- Approval of minutes from 25th Feb 2021
- Action points.
PLANNING: VOTING ITEMS
- Discuss & Vote on S/LDP/21/0382/PEKO. 5 Strouds Hill. Certificate of lawfulness. Remove single storey rear extension & replace with single storey rear extension to current building regs. Add velux window.
- Discuss & vote on any further reply to the Planning Inspectorate in regard to the appeal for S/OUT/20/0772. Saddlestones. Erection of 1 dwelling & assoc works. See additional documentation for original CPC comments.
- Discuss & vote on whether to contact SBC Planning dept with regards to correspondence considered as part of the Berricot Lane planning decision. See additional documentation.
- Discuss new parking area proposal at Methodist Church on Turnball. No vote as plans & application not available on SBC website yet. See additional documentation.
- Discuss and vote on S/21/0297. Landscaping & Hardscaping work to facilitate additional and overflow carparking for existing buildings at Burderop Park.
- Discuss and vote on S/HOU/21/0290 Summer House. 9 Home Close.
- Discuss and vote on S/21/0326. 5 Industrial Units and Assoc work. Unicorn Business Centre. The Ridgeway.
- Discuss and vote on S/21/0328. Dropped Kerb. End of Strouds Hill.
HIGHWAYS: VOTING ITEMS
- Discussion on New Road survey results so far. See MS Teams for survey results.
TRANSPORT: VOTING ITEMS
- No items
- Items for next agenda
(Note, these items cannot be voted on at this meeting)