Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 24th February 2022.
- Action points
- Planning. Applicants Government appeal on refused decision for 11 dwellings at Berricot Lane, Badbury. S/19/1755
Original comments from CPC will go to the Inspectorate. Deadline of 3rd April to submit any additional comments. See additional information for original comments from CPC
- Planning. Discussion & vote on Burderop Park open spaces provision responsibilities. See additional information
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. To be updated on the councils Facebook page and website.
- Neighbourhood Plan. Cllr Kearsey to provide any required update on the project.
- Highways. Committee to review map of parish road issues to determine what items are priority items and can be alleviated by CPC or escalated to SBC. See additional information in MS Teams
- Transport. No items
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)