Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – from 27th January 2022.
- Action points
- Planning. Discussion & vote on comments to SBC on HGV Licence request from Sandstorm Studios Badbury. See additional information in MS Teams
- Planning. Discussion & vote on S/LBC/22/0173 Burderop Park. Internal alterations to outstanding Burderop Park House, stable block and cottage/ restaurant building to facilitate a medical / health service (use class E) facility in the buildings.
- Planning. Information on S/HOU/22/0071 10 Draycot Road. Original application refused. Applicant missed the deadline to appeal so the application was re-submitted. CPC’s original objection comments have been submitted as the application hasn’t change from the original request.
- Planning. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council after the agenda is published. To be updated on the councils Facebook page and website.
- Neighbourhood Plan. No items. Reminder of meeting at Chapel on Tuesday 1st March 7.30pm for nominated Cllrs to attend – Cllrs Rawlings, Jefferies, Duke and Kearsey.
- Highways. Review and vote on quote to dig trial holes at Windmill Piece to check for utilities. See additional information in MS Teams
- Highways. Discuss and vote on any future action to take on reported parking issues at School Close. See additional information in MS Teams
- Highways. Committee to review map of parish road issues to determine what items are priority items and can be alleviated by CPC or escalated to SBC. See additional information in MS Teams
- Transport. No items
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)