PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- Vote for CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS (if needed)
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting on 8th July 2019
- ACTION POINTS
- COMMUNITY SAFETY – INC POLICE REPORT
- Discuss and Vote on any feedback to SBC on Polling Station Consultation
- Vote on approval of additions to Standing Orders, items 90, 91, 92 and 93. See additional documentation
COMMITTEE ITEMS – FINANCE
- Approve costs of Strimmer for handyman – See additional documentation
- Discussion & Vote on adopting ICO model guidelines for publishing information on the PC website – see additional documentation
- Approve costs of new bin for Draycott Foliat and emptying costs as voted on by EGPA committee. Approx £157 to purchase, £50 to install and £130 a year to empty based on once a week)
- Approve costs of new planter at Norris Close as voted on by EGPA committee. Costs of £105 for planter and soil and installation.
COMMITTEE ITEMS – PLANNING, HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
- Discuss residents email on HGV’s within the village. Vote on any action to take. See additional documentation
- Discuss & Vote on planning application S/HOU/19/1025 for Ty Clyd in Turnball – single storey side/rear extension & stone clad retaining wall. Documents can be viewed on SBC website.
- COMMITTEE AND REPRESENTATION REPORTS (3 minutes per Chair) If needed.
FINANCE – Vote on approval of Final April & May & June 2019 (if available)** finance figures & internal audit update – see separate document.
ENVIRONMENT, GENERAL PURPOSE & AMENITIES
PLANNING, HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
GRANTS SUB-COMMITTEE – if needed
RISK ASSESSMENTS – Clerk to report on completed June assessments
- Items for next agenda
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.