PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- Vote for CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS
- ATTENDANCES AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting on 13th May 2019
- ACTION POINTS
VOTING ITEMS – EGPA Committee
- Grass cutting service at Church graveyard, vote on contractor for this work – see separate document
VOTING ITEMS – FULL COUNCIL
- Motion to temporarily suspend the Finance and Planning Committee and merge their activities into Full Council, until the Council has 10 or more Councillors. Discuss & Vote.
- VOTE OF APPROVAL OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE STATEMENTS FROM ANNUAL INTERNAL AUDIT – see separate document
- VOTE OF APPROVAL OF ACCOUNTING STATEMENTS FROM ANNUAL INTERNAL AUDIT – see separate document
- HOW THE PARISH COUNCIL CAN FURTHER ENGAGE & INSTILL COMMUNITY CONFIDENCE – Discussion
- COMMUNITY SAFETY – INC POLICE REPORT
- SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL REPORTS FROM WARD CLLRS
- COMMITTEE AND REPRESENTATION REPORTS (3 minutes per Chair) If needed.
FINANCE – Vote on approval of Final March, April & May 2019 finance figures & internal audit update – see separate document
ENVIRONMENT, GENERAL PURPOSE & AMENITIES
PLANNING, HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
GRANTS SUB-COMMITTEE – if needed
RISK ASSESSMENTS – Clerk to report on completed May assessments
- Items for next agenda
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.