PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- 1.Vote for CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS (if needed)
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting on 12th August 2019
- ACTION POINTS
- COMMUNITY SAFETY – INC POLICE REPORT
- Ward Cllr updates. Written report to be circulated prior to meeting (If needed)
- Review and Vote on SBC draft Local Plan and SHELAA documents – Visit www.swindon.gov.uk/localplanreview. For details & see email from Cllr Harris. MUST BE VOTED ON TONIGHT. 45 minutes allowed for discussion
PLANNING ITEMS – FOR DISCUSSION & VOTE
- S/HOU/19/1242 Erection of replacement garage with accom above. 29 Butts Road.
- S/LBC/19/1131 Change of use of barn to dwelling, attached car barn and assoc works. West Farm, Badbury Lane.
- S/19/1186 Erection of 2 dwellings & parking. Hillsborough, Marlborough Road. (Cllr Jefferies to leave the meeting during this item)
- S/HOU/19/1025 Single storey extension & retaining wall. Ty Clyd, Turnball.
- S/OUT/18/0703. Outlying application for 30 dwellings. Land between New Road & Ridgeway.
FINANCE ITEMS – FOR VOTE IF TIME ALLOWS
- AED device for Badbury. £1000 anonymous donation offered, with match funding grant of £1000 from CPC proposed. Discuss and vote. Proposed siting in red BT phone box.
- COMMITTEE AND REPRESENTATION REPORTS (3 minutes per Chair) If needed.
- FINANCE – Note – Financial reports to be voted on, on 24th August in interim Finance & Planning meeting.
- ENVIRONMENT, GENERAL PURPOSE & AMENITIES
- PLANNING, HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
- GRANTS SUB-COMMITTEE – if needed
- RISK ASSESSMENTS – Clerk to report on any pending assessments
- Items for next agenda
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.
Legislation to allow the council to vote and/or act:
Item 9,10, 11, 12, 13: Town and County Planning Act 1990, Schedule 1, Paragraph 8.
Item 14: Public Health Act 1936, s.234