Public Recess to receive questions and comments from the public on council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the chair for 5 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Maximum 10 minutes
1. Attendances and apologies for absence (absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. Declarations of interests
3. Approval of minutes – full council meeting on 9th april 2018
4. Matters arising and action points
5. Swindon borough council reports from ward cllrs
6. Community safety – inc police report
7. Committee and representation reports (3 minutes per chair) if needed
- Finance – to approve financial figures from april 2018
- Environment, general purpose & amenities
- Public transport update – david hill
- Planning, highways & transport development
NB Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.
The next full Council Meeting will be on Monday 11th June 2018 at 7.30pm in the Recreation Hall.