PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- Vote for CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS if required
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 9th December 2019
- ACTION POINTS
- Representative from the Police & Crime Commissioner. Talk on Police Precept figures.
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
- Ward Cllr reports
- Update from Cllr McDonald on Emergency plan document
- SBC Local Plan and SHELAA review consultation. Vote on comments back to SBC See additional documentation
- Plan for encouraging community members to become Cllrs…(Cllr Sunners request)
- Discuss & vote on S/HOU/19/1761 & S/LBC/19/1762. Whichway Cottage, Badbury. Single Storey side extension.
- Discuss & vote on S/HOU/19/1824. Bourne House, Draycot Foliat Lane, Draycot Foliat. 2 storey side, & rear extension & conversion of stables to ancillary accom.
- Discuss & Vote on S/HOU/19/1820. 5 High Street. Alteration to the roof of porch extension.
- Discuss & Vote on S/HOU/19/1859. 42 Norris Close. Erection of conservatory.
- Final approval & vote on Precept and budget for 2020/21 – See additional documentation
- Review FB questionnaire on apply for a grant for a Healthcare questionnaire. Vote on action to take. (From Dec full council actions) See additional documentation
- Suggested virement of funds from general reserves to Badbury railings fund. £2500. See additional documentation
- Information – the PC has offered to store 2 large marquees in the Rec Hall garage and organise the hiring of these. A donation of £50 per 24 hours is asked for the Wiltshire Air Ambulance fund. Insurance and Auditor confirm this is permitted. Funds will be controlled by separate cost centres.
20. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
- Finance – Approve Nov & December 19 finance figures
EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Grants Sub-committee update
- Items for next agenda
Legislation to allow the council to vote and/or act:
Item 16. Power to raise a precept. LGA 1972 s150 section 4.
Item 17. Grant funding. LGA 1972, s141. Research and the collecting of information.
Note – the law lies with the purpose of which the grant funding is to be used, not in the application for the funding.