PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- CO-OPTION BY VOTE OF NEW PARISH CLLRS. (if relevant)
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 14th September 2020.
- ACTION POINTS
- Hilary Howe from WARP (Washpool Area Restoration Project) attending meeting to discuss funds for new boardwalk requirement at the Washpool.
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report
- Ward Cllr reports
- Monthly review of safe opening procedures and upkeep of Castle View Play area due to Covid-19 Government restrictions. Clerk to provide a verbal report.
- Review of functionality of MS Teams (item requested by Cllr Sunners)
- Council to discuss and vote (if required) on first draft of 2021/22 budget. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Council to discuss and vote (if required) on first draft of 2021/22 precept. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Review and approve changes to Standing Orders in regards to length of council meetings and voting to extend late finish times. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Discuss and vote on Policies to be reviewed:
• Equal Opportunities and diversity
• Social Media and Communications
• Petitions Policy
All policies to be provided for review prior to the meeting on MS Teams on by request to the Clerk.
- Discuss and vote on planning application S/HOU/20/0813. First floor rear extension & Juliette balcony. 36 Draycot Road. Revised application.
- New Road Build Out. Request from Planning Committee to review 2017 decision to fund the removal of the Build Out. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Review and Vote on EGPA decision to spend £11,110.00 plus VAT on outside gym equipment by Caloo for the Recreation Field. Plus the annual maintenance package costing £395 plus VAT per year. CIL funds to be used to purchase this.
- Review and vote on EGPA decision to spend £335 plus VAT from Allbuild on third water tank for allotments.
- Review and vote on 2021/22 first draft budget proposal. Proposal to either be approved or further amendments requested. See information on MS Teams
- Review and vote on 2021/22 first draft precept proposal. Proposal to either be approved or further amendments requested. See information on MS Teams
21. COMMITTEE REPORTS:
Finance – Review & Vote on Sept 2020 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
EGPA from Cllr Rawlings
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)