Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. To vote on Co-option of one candidate for Parish Cllr See additional information
3. Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 12th December 2022.
5. Action points
6. Community safety, including Police report.
7. Ward Cllr reports.
8. Approval of the following council policies and documents: (loaded on MS Teams)
- Complaints Policy
- Equal Opportunities Statement.
9. Planning. Discussion & Vote on S/HOU/22/1757 Erection of a single storey rear and two storey side extension, attached garage and hip to gable conversion. 2 New Farm Cottages, The Ridgeway Chiseldon Swindon SN4 0HT
10. Planning. Discussion & vote on revised application S/HOU/22/1408 Erection of single storey rear extension and two front and rear dormer windows. 12 John Alder Close, Chiseldon Swindon SN4 0JL
11. Planning. Discussion & vote on S/COND/22/1302 Discharge of Condition 13 (Lighting Scheme) from permission S/21/1760 for Erection of a replacement Data Centre (containing data halls, associated electrical and AHU Plant Rooms, loading bay, maintenance and storage space, office administration areas and plant at roof level), emergency back-up generators and emission stacks, diesel tanks and filling area, electrical switchroom, a water sprinkler pump room and storage tank, a gate house, site access, internal access roads, hard/soft landscaping, and rainwater infiltration pond to allow for levels changes in two landscaped areas.
National Data Centre. Burderop
12. Planning. Discussion & vote on S/22/1692. Solar panels to roof of farm shop. The Three Trees Farm Shop.
13. Planning. Discuss & vote on S/HOU/22/1776 Single storey rear extension. 2 Manor View.
14. Planning. Discuss & vote on S/HOU/22/1516. 1A Sevimli High Street. Retrospective revised application. First floor extension & extension to garage.
15. Planning. Discuss and vote on S/22/1268. Alpina. Marlborough Road. Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of 1 dwelling with detached garage with annex. (Note – may be moved to Jan 25th Planning meeting*)
16. FINANCE. Review budget vs expenditure report for the financial year to date. See additional information.
17. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on December 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Jan Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
Finance. No December meeting.
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport. No December meeting.
Recreation Hall Improvement. No meeting.
Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
18. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)