PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chair for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- ATTENDANCES AND APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting on 14th Jan 2019
- APPROVAL OF STRATEGY MEETING MINUTES from 17th Jan 2019
- MATTERS ARISING AND ACTION POINTS
VOTING ITEMS – Full Council
- Vote on 99 year lease proposal (in principle) for Strouds Hill and Castle View Road green areas to protect from any future development.
VOTING ITEM – Planning Committee
- Vote on application S/18/1353 planning inspectorate appeal for 5 dwellings at Chiseldon Farm, Draycot Foliat
- Vote on application S/19/0095 for Hillsborough, Marlborough Road, 2 new dwellings.
- CREATION OF A TEMPORARY SUB COMMITTEE TO INVESTIGATE GRANTS AVAILABLE FOR PARISH IMPROVEMENTS. Volunteers needed, to include members of the public.
- COMMUNITY SAFETY – INC POLICE REPORT
- SWINDON BOROUGH COUNCIL REPORTS FROM WARD CLLRS
- COMMITTEE AND REPRESENTATION REPORTS (3 minutes per Chair) If needed.
FINANCE – Vote on approval of Jan 2019 finance figures – see separate document
ENVIRONMENT, GENERAL PURPOSE & AMENITIES
PUBLIC TRANSPORT UPDATE – David Hill
PLANNING, HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT
RISK ASSESSMENTS – Clerk to report
Update on Settlement boundary and Open spaces review.
N.B – Correspondence to be emailed in advance of meeting.