Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. To vote on Co-option of 8 candidates for Parish Cllr. (if any candidates are in attendance)
3. Vote on any declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 11th April 2023.
5. Action Points
6. To vote to re-affirm the Parish Council’s status as a non-political council.
7. Community safety, including Police report.
8. Ward Cllr reports.
9. To approve the council’s Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Code of Conduct document for the forthcoming year.
10. FINANCE. Approve quote of £280.00 plus VAT to SN4 Ltd to repair the security lights at the tennis club side of the rec hall, and replace the timer switch for the pavilion heater. See additional information
11. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
- Finance – Review & Vote on March and April 2022 finance figures – loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files” March figures revisited due to amendment. May Finance figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
- Finance – Cllr Rogers as Vice Chair to report.
- EGPA from Cllr Rogers
- Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey.
- Recreation Ground Improvement – No meeting
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
- Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams.
12. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)