PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- CO-OPTION of Cllr. To consider and vote on any applications received.
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 13th July 2021
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Swindon Town Womans football club Council discussion 6th June 2021.
- ACTION POINTS
PLANNING ITEMS – Neighbourhood Plan presentations
- To receive 15 minute presentations from Neighbourhood Plan Consultants:
7.45pm Place Studio
8.15pm – Andrea Pellegram
Questions not included in the 15 minute presentations to be emailed to the consultants after the meeting. Please see MS Teams for additional information on this item.
Council to discuss and vote on proceeding with a NNP if appropriate, or defer to October meeting.
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, inc Police report. Deferred to October. Pls contact Cllr Sunners with any concerns or reports.
- Ward Cllr reports. Written updates only.
- Review and approve updated Face to Face meetings Risk Assessment. See additional information on MS Teams
- Approval of feedback to Swindon Borough Council on Local Plan documents. See additional information on MS Team – Recommendation from Planning Committee.
- Approve membership of the National Allotment Association. £55 plus VAT annual membership fee. Approved at EGPA July Committee meeting.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on July and August 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Review & Vote on Sept to date 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Cllrs to review the up to date balance sheet report to ensure ”PAYE & NI payable” and “Wages Payable – Payroll” are at zero (considering acceptable roundings).
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement from Cllr Randall
Finance from Cllr Harris
Risk Assessment report from Clerk – see email sent to all Cllrs 2.9.21
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)