Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 10th January 2022.
- Action points
- Community safety, including Police report.
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Policies for review and approval: See MS Teams files page for the documents
- Equality and Diversity Policy – no changes since last review.
- Cllr Kearsey to provide an update on the progress with the Neighbourhood Plan
- Approval of new emergency lighting quotes for council buildings to bring up to legal requirements. Approved by EGPA Committee. See MS Teams files page for information.
- Approval of quote for reviewing possible subsidence issue at chapel/museum. Approved by EGPA committee. See MS Teams files page for information.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on January 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
February Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement. From Chairman of the meeting – meeting inquorate
Finance from Cllr Harris
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)