Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. To vote on Co-option of two candidates for Parish Cllr. (if relevant)
3. Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
Cllr Danielle Simpson has requested a dispensation to not attend any March and April council or committee meetings she is a member of due to personal reasons. To be voted on.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 13th February 2023.
5. Action points
6. Community safety, including Police report. PC Justine Trueman and Rachel Gilding from Wiltshire Police to attend.
7. Ward Cllr reports.
8. Approval of the following council policies and documents: (loaded on MS Teams)
- Habitual and vexatious complainer.
9. If required, re-visit and vote on application S/22/1425 The Old Dairy, Badbury. Erection of three barns to provide 42 rooms for use as residential accommodation for travelling film crews. If new information has been received. See additional information.
10. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on February 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
March Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
- Finance from Cllr Harris.
- EGPA from Cllr Rogers
- Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey.
- Recreation Ground Improvement – No meeting
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
- Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
11. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)
An informal discussion about election procedures and paperwork will follow the meeting for any Cllrs who wish to attend.