PUBLIC RECESS – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- CO-OPTION of Cllr. To consider and vote on any applications received.
- LIST ATTENDANCES AND VOTE ON APPROVAL OF APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- DECLARATIONS OF INTERESTS and vote on any dispensations requested.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Full Council meeting 13th September 2021.
- ACTION POINTS
- COMMUNITY SAFETY, including Police report.
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Approval of the Crime reduction and Bio-diversity policy. See document in MS Teams files.
- Approval of changes to Standing Orders for how many committee’s a Cllr can sit on. See document in MS Teams Files.
- Quarterly review of the Parish Council website. www.chiseldon-pc.gov.uk Cllrs to have viewed website prior to the meeting.
- Discussion and vote on S/HOU/21/1330. 2 storey side and rear extension & flue. Bourne House. Draycot Foliat.
- Discussion and vote on S/HOU/21/1393. 11 Hodson Road. Single/2 storey rear extension.
- To note the conclusion of the 2020/21 external audit from PKF Littlejohn. See document in MS Teams files.
- Approval of a further £100 by Allbuild for the installation of 3 ground anchors and posts for SID’s. Approved by Planning Committee.
- Approval of costs of £550 plus VAT from Allbuild for the purchase and erection of Christmas tree, with lights and barrier installed, plus electricity costs. Approved by EGPA committee.
- Approval of £325.00 from Wotton Tree Consultancy for the annual inspection of the millennium wood and allotment tree condition survey. Approved by EGPA committee.
- Approval the costs of approx £87.48 (suggest rounding to £100 max) to be paid via Clerks expenses for a small rose “garden” in the Sir Henry Calley Memorial garden to remember those lost to Covid19 and the efforts of the community. Approved by EGPA committee
- Approval of a further £100 to purchase 3 ground anchors and posts plus installation for new SID’s by Allbuild. Total £800. Approved by Planning Committee. See additional information in MS Teams
- Approval of the purchase of 3 new Stocksign smiley face solar powered SIDS from Stocksigns totalling £8628.00. Approved by Planning Committee. See additional information in MS Teams
- Quarterly review of budget vs expenditure report. (No vote needed) See documents in MS Teams files.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on September 2021 finance figures – loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Review & Vote on Oct to date 2021 finance figures – loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement from Cllr Randall
Finance from Cllr Harris
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)