Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence
(Absences without apologies to be noted separately) Including the apologies of Cllr Whitehead from the March meeting due to a family commitment which was omitted from the list.
2. To vote on Co-option of 3 candidates for Parish Cllr. (if relevant)
3. Vote on any declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 13th March 2023.
5. Action points
6. Community safety, including Police report.
7. Ward Cllr reports.
8. Approval of the following council policies and documents: (loaded on MS Teams)
- Training Policy – new policy.
9. To receive a short report by Cllr Whitehead after attending the Countryside Access meeting.
10. FINANCE. Approve £250 fee from SBC on placement of solar lights at Strouds Hill carpark.
11. FINANCE. Approve update on changes to Unity bank signatories. See additional information
12. FINANCE. Review quarterly expenditure vs budget report. Note
questions or comments. See additional information
13. 6 monthly website review. www.chiseldon-pc.gov.uk (Cllrs to visit the website prior to the meeting)
14. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
- Finance – Review & Vote on March 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- April Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
- Finance – no meeting
- EGPA from Cllr Rogers
- Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey.
- Recreation Ground Improvement
- Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
- Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
15. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)