Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
1. List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
2. To vote on Co-option of 6 candidates for Parish Cllr. (if any candidates are in attendance). See additional information
3. Vote on any declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
4. Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 12th June 2023.
5. Action Points from last meeting.
6. Community safety, including Police report.
7. Ward Cllr reports.
8. Vote to add Cllr Jackson, Cllr Quidwai and Cllr Ford (if co-opted) as members of the Finance committee.
9. Approval of policies: See additional information
- Vexatious or habitual complainer
- Communications policy
10. Quarterly review of budget vs expenditure report from 1.4.23. See additional information
11. To note arrangements and make awareness of summer youth activities (Item requested by Cllr Sunners). See additional information
12. FINANCE. Internal auditor annual report. To formally note the report and approve any actions recommended by the RFO. See additional information
13. PLANNING. Discussion & vote on any planning applications received from Swindon Borough Council where a time extension is not approved to hear the item at the next planning meeting. Published on the council’s Facebook page and on the councils website.
14. COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.
Finance – Review & Vote on June 2022 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files” July finance figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.
Finance – No meeting.
EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Jefferies.
Risk Assessment report from Clerk. See additional information
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams.
15. Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)