Public recess – to receive questions and comments from the public on Council related matters. Members of the public are allowed to address the Chairman for 3 minutes. No decisions will be taken at this meeting. Discussion will only take place when a subject raised is within an agenda item. Maximum 10 minutes
- List attendances and vote on approval of apologies for absence (Absences without apologies to be noted separately)
- Declarations of interests – and vote on any dispensations requested.
- Approval of minutes – Full Council meeting 8th November 2021. (There was no Dec 2021 meeting)
- Action points
- Community safety, including Police report.
- Ward Cllr reports.
- Policies for review and approval: See MS Teams files page for the documents
• Bribery & Anti-Corruption Policy
- Approval of 2022 meeting dates. See document loaded into MS Teams
- Quarterly review and feedback on Council website www.chiseldon-pc.gov.uk
Planning items if time extensions not approved by sbc
- Discuss and vote on S/HOU/21/1750. 2 Hodson Road. Single Storey rear extension & single storey side & front extension.
- Discuss and vote on S/HOU/21/1928. Wrens Nest. 1 Badbury Lane, Badbury. Extension of new garage. Conversion of existing garage to habitable space. New roof over porch.
- To discuss and vote on any planning applications received by CPC where the deadline for reply has not yet been approved by SBC. (at the point of the meeting summons). The information will be supplied to Cllrs and added to the council’s website.
- Annual review of whether to approve Councillor and Chairman’s annual allowance – decision required by SBC. See document loaded into MS Teams
- Council to review year to date budget vs expenditure report. See document loaded into MS Teams
- COMMITTEE REPORTS: Brief reports only please due to time constraints.Finance – Review & Vote on November 2021 finance figures-loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
Review & Vote on December 2021 finance figures -loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
January Finance Figures to date loaded into MS Teams for information.EGPA from Cllr Rogers
Planning, Highways and Transport from Cllr Kearsey
Recreation Hall Improvement. From Chairman of the meeting
Finance from Cllr Harris
Risk Assessment report from Clerk
Correspondence feedback for Cllrs – if available, loaded onto MS Teams in “Teams/Chiseldon Parish Council/Files”
- Items for next agenda. (Cannot be discussed and/or voted on at this meeting)