Please Note: This meeting was inquorate and did not go ahead.
1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
4. Approve Minutes from 6th September 2022
5. Action points from 6th September minutes.
6. Review of office opening hours by Clerk and RFO. Original hours prior Covid were 6 hours per week. See additional information
7. Review & possible approval of VoiP systems to allow office phone to be re-directed to mobile phones. See additional information.
8. Approval of the expenditure of an amount of unallocated funds from 2022/23 budget on Coronation event – bookings services and utilities etc.
9. Consider change of grant fund usage from the memory café organisers ref £50 payment for printing costs. Original grant specified hall hire only. (The grant contains the funds to make this payment)
10. Consider purchase of a spare set of pads for the defibrillator costing £99.00 plus VAT. So a set is always available should a device be used.
11. Approval of EGPA vote of £3000 from unallocated funds on professional graveyard safety review and report.
12. Approval of EGPA vote for £185 to be spent on Christmas trees for New Road site.
13. Approval of EGPA vote for £116.59 to be spent on poppy signs for lampposts for Remembrance day. (to be used year on year)
14. Approval of EGPA vote for £79.80 on a willow tree for the Jubilee Planting event scheduled in Summer 2022.
15. Approval of EGPA vote to move the 2022/23 budget item of £500 to re-paint the Chapel doors into allocated funds, and allocate further budget in 2023/24.
16. Consider and vote on grant request from Chiseldon and Wroughton netball club. See additional documentation
17. Consider and vote on Sanders quote of £390.00 one off costs plus £30.00 monthly to create a meetings diary page. See additional information
18. Consider and vote on whether to purchase Cyber Crime insurance cover of £319.20. See additional information
19. Consider and vote on payment of £60.00 as a donation to the Royal British Legion in lieu of purchasing new wreaths. (Wreaths being recycled from last year)
20. Brief overview of viewing transactions, and cost centre postings on Xero. (To assist with the budget vs expenditure reporting) RFO to lead session on office monitor.
21. Review budget requests received so far from Committees for 2023/24 budget. See additional information
22. Initial review of budget and suggested precept for 2023/24. See additional information
23. Contracts – No items
24. Items for inclusion on next agenda
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)