- Vote on Chairman for the October and November committee meetings.
- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes no minutes to approve
- Action Points none
- Review and approve virement of £25,000 from unallocated general reserves for 2020/21 into allocated reserves for Windmill Piece Parking improvements.
- Review & approve first draft of budget for 2021/22 to be presented to November Full Council. See additional documentation
- Review & approve first draft of precept figure for 2021/22 to be presented to November Full Council See additional documentation
- Review and approve a virement of funds from unallocated general reserves into precept fund for 2021/22. Committee to determine the amount.
- Consider a donation to Phoenix Enterprises. Phoenix are offering to come to Chiseldon for free sessions on employment/CV’s/debt management/housing/well-being/social isolation and more. A donation has been suggested to help them continue their work. Visit http://www.phoenixenterprises.co.uk/index.html
- Review and approve Finance Committee Terms of Reference Document. See document loaded on MS Teams. (Members of the public can request this document from the Clerk)
- No items
- No items
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)