Certain items are expected to include the consideration of exempt information Finance Committee is, therefore, recommended to resolve “That, in accordance with Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the public be excluded during the discussion of the matters referred to in the items listed below, on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information, as defined in the respective paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, and the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information”.
Items 14,15,16. Staff contract reviews
Reason for Restriction:
Schedule 12(A) Local Government Act 1972, Paragraph (1,2,3):
- Information relating to any individual.
- Information which is likely to reveal the identity of an individual.
- Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
Information is not exempt if it is required to be registered under-
- The Companies Act 1985
- The Friendly Societies Act 1974
- The Friendly Societies Act 1992
- The Industrial and Provident Societies Acts 1965 to 1978
- The Building Societies Act 1986 (recorded in the public file of any building society, within the meaning of the Act)
- The Charities Act 199Information is exempt to the extent that, in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.
Information is not exempt if it relates to proposed development for which the local planning authority may grant itself planning permission pursuant to Regulation 3 of the Town & Country Planning General Regulations 1992(a).
- Vote on approval of Cllr Danielle Simpson joining the committee
- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes from 4th May 2021
- Action Points
- Note the annual internal audit report from Sansum’s. See additional information on MS Teams
- Review April to June 2021 budget vs expenditure report – See additional information on MS Teams
- Review and approve costs to advertise for Handyperson role in Ridgeway Bell. See additional information loaded onto MS Teams.
- Review and approve any changes to the costs of hiring the Chapel. See additional information loaded onto MS Teams.
- Discuss and vote on inviting Committee Chairman to Finance meetings so that their budget vs expenditure for the year to date in on track to ensure appropriate annual expenditure.
- Discuss & vote on whether to approve unauthorized expenditure by a Cllrs on 2 non parish assets. See additional information on MS Teams
- CONFIDENTIAL AGENDA ITEM -Review changes to Administration Officers contract for working hours. See confidential item loaded into MS Teams
- CONFIDENTIAL AGENDA ITEM -Review changes to Administration Officers role and hours, and alteration to salary See confidential item loaded into MS Teams
- CONFIDENTIAL AGENDA ITEM -Review changes to Clerk’s role and alteration to salary See confidential item loaded into MS Teams
- Review and approve costs for Administration Officer to attend Finance FiLCA Course £120.00 – See additional information
- Approve delegated powers provision for approval of expenditure of training budget. See additional information
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)