- Vote in a Chairman for the Committee for the forthcoming year
- CONFIDENTIAL ITEMS
Certain items are expected to include the consideration of exempt information Finance Committee is, therefore, recommended to resolve “That, in accordance with Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, the public be excluded during the discussion of the matters referred to in the items listed below, on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information, as defined in the respective paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act, and the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information”.
Item 13. Review & approve final payment to contractor.
Reason for Restriction:
Schedule 12(A) Local Government Act 1972, Paragraph (1,2,3):
- Information relating to any individual.
- Information which is likely to reveal the identity of an individual.
- Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the authority holding that information).
Information is not exempt if it is required to be registered under-
- The Companies Act 1985
- The Friendly Societies Act 1974
- The Friendly Societies Act 1992
- The Industrial and Provident Societies Acts 1965 to 1978
- The Building Societies Act 1986 (recorded in the public file of any building society, within the meaning of the Act)
- The Charities Act 199Information is exempt to the extent that, in all the circumstances of the case, the public interest in maintaining the exemption outweighs the public interest in disclosing the information.
Information is not exempt if it relates to proposed development for which the local planning authority may grant itself planning permission pursuant to Regulation 3 of the Town & Country Planning General Regulations 1992(a).
- Vote on approval of Cllr Jon Jackson joining the committee
- Vote in a Vice Chairman for the committee (if required) for the forthcoming year
- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes from 2nd March 2021
- Action Points
- Review the interim Audit report from Sansums & approve any actions to take – See additional information on MS Teams
- Final sign off on budget vs expenditure report for 2020/21 Financial Year – See additional information on MS Teams
- Review Jan to April 2021 budget vs expenditure report – See additional information on MS Teams
- CONFIDENTIAL AGENDA ITEM -Review & approve final payment to contractor. See confidential item loaded into MS Teams
- Review & vote on grant request from Wiltshire Search and Rescue. See additional information on MS Teams
- Review and approve quote for Full Council remote training session. See additional information.
- No items
- Review & vote on Risk Assessment for return to Face to Face meetings at the Rec Hall. See additional information on MS Teams
- Review and vote on Administrations Officer request for flexible term time working. See additional information on MS Teams
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)