Meeting inquorate. New date to be arranged
- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approve Minutes from 28th September 2021
- Action points from 28th September minutes.
- All Committee Chairman to attend meeting to review their committee budget vs expenditure report, and agree on any actions to be taken back to their committee.
- FINANCE. Review final budget requests for 2022/23 from Committees received to date. See notes page on MS Teams
- FINANCE. Review draft budget for 2022/23 & precept request for 2022/23. See information on MS Teams
- Review and approve any alterations to Responsible Financial Officers NEST pension payment. See information on MS Teams
- Review and approve grant request from the Chiseldon Memory Café organisers See information on MS Teams
- Retrospective approval of costs for new radiator in Chapel office. Costs £448.80 & VAT by CTS
- Retrospective approval of costs for new Cllrs to attend online “Cllr Fundamentals” course at £30.00 per Cllr. Up to the value of £240.00 from training budget.
- Review and approve items on quote from Sanders to improve website accessibility. See information on MS Teams
- Review April 2021 to date budget vs expenditure report. See information on MS Teams
- Approve approx. £100 expenditure request for a Jan 2022 newsletter for all residents.
- Approve approx. £50. Expenditure request for a newsletter targeted for the new homes in Burderop Park.
- CONTRACTS – No items
- HR. Approve updated Job Descriptions for Clerk and RFO. See information on MS Teams
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)