- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approve Minutes from 23rd November 2021
- Action points from 23rd November minutes.
- Approve donation to Royal British Legion for 3 x Remembrance wreaths – suggested donation £18.50 = £55.50
- Review quotes for council building valuations – required by insurance company. See additional information
- Discussion & vote on purchasing extra equipment for future Christmas lights events – signage, lighting, portable generator etc. See additional information
- Review budget vs expenditure report – identify items from the budget list where committees are yet to spend funds & direct as appropriate. See additional information
- Approve increasing hourly cost for self-employed Handyman. Currently £10 per hour. Living Wage is £9.90 (The council are members of this scheme)
- Approve process for authorising overtime for Clerk and Admin Officer for NHP work.
- Items for inclusion on next agenda
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)