1. Attendances and apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes
(From 25th October 2018)
Matters arising not on the agenda
• REVIEW ACCOUNTS
5. Review Accounts for November 2018 to date 2018. – See documentation
• VOTE ON EXPENDITURE.
6. Grant request for £500 from Brighter Futures for their Incubator appeal. See documentation
7. EGPA APPROVED EXPENDITURE:
• Purchase of matting to go under new see saw and installation costs:
Costs approved of:
£102.00 for matting
£175.00 plus VAT for installation – Allbuild
• Tommie Statue base.
Approved £70.00 cost from CPC. £130 from anonymous donation & requesting £100 donation from Calley Memorial Fund (Clerk to apply)
8. REVIEW ASSET REGISTER and approve accuracy – part of audit requirement. See documentation.
9. Invoice issue with repairs to Tennis Court fencing. Clerk to advise – see separate email.
Committee to vote on action required.
Precept & Budget for 2019/20
10. Review any feedback from Cllrs and public so far. Discuss & vote on any further amendments/additions.
11. Vote on Final draft of 2019/20 budget and precept for approval at December full council meeting.
Policies & Leases
12. Review draft tender document. Vote on acceptance of document for use See separate document
Staff & HR
13. Review division of labour between Caretaker, Unskilled Admin & Handyperson to see what role (if any) needs to be created. Linked to future need to perhaps employ a Clerks assistant or increase Clerks hours.
See separate document for proposed work/spec
14. Any other business.
(Note, items in AOB cannot have a vote)