1. Attendances and apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting held 20th August
5. Matters arising not on the agenda
Precept for 2019/20
Any further items to be passed to Finance for consideration?
No items to discuss
Committee Vice-Chair to chair next two items
7. ALLOTMENTS – Consider & vote on increase to yearly allotment lease costs.
8. ALLOTMENTS – Consider & vote on 2nd plots for tenants on rolling yearly contract, and clearing un-used plots
9. TREES. Council still needs a list of all trees owned by the PC for maintenance purposes and all trees with TPO’s attached.
10. DRAYCOTT FOLIAT PARKING. Need to chase Ward Cllrs on SBC decision for tarmacking the parking area and cutting back the hedgerow at the parking area
11. CPC response to North Wessex Downs AONB 5 year management plan review.
Building & Amenity Priorities
12. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
13. Plan for Rec carpark improvements. Clerk to update committee with any quotes received.
14. Cllr Glenn Mills to attend meeting to advise on grants available for play equipment/maintenance.
15. Football Matters
Club representative to update Committee.
16. Committee to review increasing pitch hire costs.
17. Vulnerable People and Bios
Any Other Business
18. (Note, items in AOB cannot be voted on)