- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 15th and 19th March 2021.
- Action Points
- SWINDON TOWN LADIES FOOTBALL CLUB PITCH USE DISCUSSION. Emailed to invite to meeting 13.4.21
- PARISHING PROGRESS – No items
(Note – Rec Hall closed due to Covid lockdown but can be opened on 17th May if required)
- Resident request for “No Ball Games” signs at the Downs Road garage site. Review & vote on next steps depending on SBC response. (Asked Ward Cllr Jefferies to chase 13.4.2021)
- Consider whether to hold a Parish Council organized “Great British Spring Clean” in May/June 2021. See additional information
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
- Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- Football club representative to update Committee
- no items
ALLOTMENTS – Committee Vice Chairman to Chair any items
- Bonfire & smoke concerns. Allotment Rep to address committee with some suggestions for consideration.
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK (Hall remains Closed due to Covid lockdown)
- Review costs of new wall for Rec Hall. Cllr Rawlings to get 3 quotes. See attached documentation
- Review and approve costs for Rec ground hire – “charity/free” and business rates to be approved. See attached documentation
- No items.
- Review and approve regular green waste removal costs – depending on whether a SBC green waste service can be provided. See attached documentation
- VULNERABLE PEOPLE – no items, however there is a requirement for investigation onto a new youth service if a Cllr is willing to assist.
- WASHPOOL INSURANCE RENEWAL. Vote on renewal fees. See attached documentation.
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)