- Attendances and Apologies for absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Public Recess
Members of the public may address the Committee on any Recreation related matter for a maximum of five minutes
- Approval of Minutes of meeting held on 17th July 2017
- Matters Arising (not elsewhere on the Agenda)
- Football Matters
- Tennis Club
Update after visit to Nationwide from Cllr Brady
- Castle View play area (CVPA)/ Teen Area
Approve costs of new 2 rockers £1290.00 ex VAT for 2 (£1548 with VAT) for delivery & installation from Creative Play UK.
Horse and Motorbike rocker.
- Pavilion (items not addressed under Football Matters)
- Recreation Ground
- Recreation Hall
Approve payment in principle for internal work to hall. Final costs to be approved by Finance Committee
- Youth Activities
- Care of Vulnerable People
Dementia safe place stickers – A community can place these in business/shops to show someone with dementia that they have a safe place to go to – doe the Committee want the Clerk to investigate further?
- Any Other Business