1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public Recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting 21st July 2021.
5. Approval of minutes of meeting 16th August 2021.
6. Action Points
7. Review and approve extra budget items for 2022/23 budget. (Does not include standard costs such as grass cutting)
Suggested items: (See additional information on MS Teams)
- Sand and paint 2 sets of doors at Butts Road Chapel – for office and museum
- Install a solar powered light at Strouds Hill carpark after the success at Draycot Foliat.
- Funds for a Queens Coronation piece to commemorate – taking inspiration from the Coronation gates on Hodson Road.
- Replacement for old slide at Castle View Play area
8. Review and approve quote for major annual hedge cutting within the Parish. Discuss and vote on whether to offer this contract as a fixed price contract over a number of years. See additional information on MS Teams.
PARISH APPEARANCE & SAFETY
9. Review and vote on including the Allotment and Millennium Copse trees owned by CPC onto the annual tree inspection. See additional information on MS Teams.
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
10. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
FOOTBALL CLUB – Matt Clarke attending.
11. Football club representative to update Committee – to include the creation of a longer term lease agreement.
12. Club also seek approval for signage outside the pavilion. See additional information on MS Teams for both items.
13. PAVILION – no items
14. Review and vote on retrospective approval of a shed on plot 2B. See additional documentation on MS Teams.
15. To note that a large amount of produce was stolen from an allotment plot recently. A note will go on FB warning against this, it will be logged on the Police website as a crime, and the local NHW coordinator has been advised.
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
16. Approval of free use of Rec Hall for CPR training sessions.
17. Review and approval quote for remedial work for the Rec Hall electrics. See additional documentation on MS Teams.
18. CVPA – no items.
19. Review and approve quote for removal of 3 trees at the Butts Road cemetery to protect the museum side of the building. See additional documentation on MS Teams.
20. Review and approve Creation of a Covid remembrance rose garden at the Sir Henry Calley Memorial Garden. See additional documentation on MS Teams.
21. Review and vote on costs and plans to recognize local Covid heroes. See additional documentation on MS Teams.
22. Review and vote on plans and costs for Christmas tree and lights on New Road. See additional documentation on MS Teams.
23. Review and vote on costs to remove fallen/decayed Ash tree (ash die back) from Washpool site where CPC are the land leaseholders. See additional documentation on MS Teams.
24. VULNERABLE PEOPLE – no items
25. ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)