- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 16th May 2022.
- Action Points
- Approve Washpool lease expansion area request from WARP. See additional information.
- Parishing progress – no items
Parish appearance & safety
- Washpool stream pollution issue. Ian Kearsey will be attending as a member of the public to provide an update.
Chairman to propose vote to suspending Standing Orders for this item so Mr Kearsey can speak to the committee.
- Providing extra “wild” areas for pollinators across the parish. See additional information.
- Approval of tree planting for Jubilee by Gardening Club on Strouds Hill. See additional information.
Building & amenity priorities
- Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- Football Club representative to update Committee
- no items
- How to solve rabbit problem on site. See additional information.
Rec hall, ground & car park
- no items
Chapel and graveyard
- Discussion in regards to incorrect mortar used on outside Chapel walls – Item requested by Cllr Bates at May meeting.
- Community priorities – no items
- Vulnerable people – no items
- Items for inclusion on next agenda
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)