- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Review and approve a quote for the chapel path drain to be cleaned. Also review quotes for downpipe from roof clearance & mapping of drainage system. See additional documentation
- Review quotes for Chapel path being re-surfaced. See additional documentation
- Discuss & vote on requirement for dealing with rubbish and excess compost bin waste removal from Butts Road Cemetery. Allbuild can remove excess compost waste for £300 plus VAT. (Handyman does not have the facility to remove this waste) See additional documentation for areas included in quote.
- Discuss & Vote on removal of damaged willow tree from Sir Henry Calley Memorial Garden. £320.00 See additional documentation
- VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS – no items.
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)
Legislation to allow the council to vote and/or act:
Item 4 & 5. Chapel Path. LGA 1892 s.8 (1)(i)
Item 6 Cemetery clearance. LGA 1892 s.8 (1)(i)
Item 7. Tree removal LGA 1892 s.8 (1)(i)
Residents requiring the additional information as listed in this agenda should contact the Clerk on the details above to ask for a copy. The information will be displayed on our website where possible.