- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 20th Sept 2021.
- Action Points
- Review and approve extra budget items for 2022/23 budget. (Does not include standard costs such as grass cutting)
Suggested items, not voted on in Sept meeting: (See additional information on MS Teams)
• Install a solar powered light at Strouds Hill carpark after the success at Draycot Foliat.
• Replacement for old slide at Castle View Play area. Some funds already in 2022/23 budget. CLLRS TO DO A SITE VISIT BEFORE ATTENDING THE MEETING.
- UPDATE – Review and approve quote for major annual hedge cutting within the Parish. Discuss and vote on whether to offer this contract as a fixed price contract over a number of years. See additional information on MS Teams.
PARISH APPEARANCE & SAFETY
- Proposal as follows for costs for use of shredder: See additional information on MS Teams.A proposal for the Clerk to approve additional costs for the handyman up to the value of £100 max. per month, for the use of the shredder provided by his business when working on trees/hedges within the parish
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
- Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- Approval of wording for 10 year lease amendment. See additional information on MS Teams.
- no items
- Proposal to send 4 week plot improvement letters to plots 9A and 10B. See additional information on MS Teams
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
- Review quotes for flat roof inspections required for insurance. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Vote on introducing hourly costs to hire Rec hall. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Softball request for extra grass cutting. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Review and vote on quote for EIRC check and report for the Tennis Club side of the Rec hall. See additional information on MS Teams.
- no items.
- no items
- Review and vote on costs and plans to recognize local Covid heroes. See additional documentation on MS Teams.
- Final approval of wording for Covid19 remembrance planting area plaque. See additional information on MS Teams.
- Retrospective approval of Ash tree removal at Millennium Copse. See additional information on MS Teams.
- no items
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)