1. Attendances and apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting 18th Feb 2019
5. Action points
6. Settlement Boundary Review – update
Open Spaces Review – update
7. No issues
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
8. Review STORM quote for extended hire extinguisher service on 4 appliances – due every 4 years – £82.00 plus VAT
9. • Tennis Club representative to update Committee
10. • Review issue with mud on courts – action required
11. • Review 2 quotes to repair flood lights on TC side of Hall and also request for new lights at their entrance gate. KT Electrical and STORM
12. Note – Damp in managers office being investigated – may need Handyperson to fix
ALLOTMENTS – Cllr Clarke to chair this item if needed.
13. For Info only -3 plots free still.
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
14. CCTV Quotes to be reviewed and decision taken if possible.
15. Review quote from STORM to remove dis-used water heater at Rec Hall – health risk. £65.00 plus VAT
16. No items
17. No items
18. • FOOTBALL MATTERS
Club representative to update Committee.
19. • VULNERABLE PEOPLE AND BIOS
20. ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)