Please note: Meeting was inquorate — items on the agenda will be carried forward to the August agenda.
1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting 20th June 2022.
5. Action Points
6. Review and approve/offer suggestions to WARP on the proposed Management Plan of new lease area. See additional information.
7. Parishing progress – no items
Parish appearance & safety:
8. Request for a new planter at the Liddington end of Badbury. Planter to be supplied for free, need to get SBC Highways approval (small cost involved) and buy soil and plants etc.
9. Approval of planting of spring bulbs costing £77.00 and a Christmas tree (donated by the gardening club) on the New Road site opposite the war memorial. See additional information.
Building & amenity priorities
10. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
11. Approval of cancelling annual court inspection for 2023 as new court surface due to be laid in Autumn.
12. Football Club representative to update Committee
13. Pavilion – no items
14. Request from allotment plot 9B to be able to remove apple trees. See additional information.
15. Request from plot 13B to remove large pieces of concrete/brick from the plot so they can work the ground. Quote of £150 plus VAT from Allbuild. Photos shared on MS Teams. Too large for handyman to deal with.
16. Rec hall, ground & car park – no items
Chapel and graveyard:
17. Review quote to repair chapel window, until major project works are undertaken. See additional information.
18. Approve additional handyman hours to work on Butts Road cemetery (item requested by Cllr Harris)
19. Approval of updated cemetery documents. See additional information.
20. Approve quote to re-paint chapel doors. (Funds allocated in 2022/23 budget for this work. See additional information.
21. Castle View Play area. Review initial costs for skate park equipment to see if the plan is viable and give direction for further investigation if required. See additional information.
23. Community priorities – no items
Vulnerable people – no items
Items for inclusion on next agenda (cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)