- Elect a new Committee Chairman for the forthcoming year.
- Elect a new Committee Vice Chairman for the forthcoming year.
- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 26th April 2021.
- Action Points
- Report back on delegated powers payments made, for committee to vote on approval. See additional documentation
- PARISHING PROGRESS – No items
(Note – Rec Hall closed due to Covid lockdown but can be opened on 17th May if required – see item 16 below)
- Resident request for “No Ball Games” signs at the Downs Road garage site. Review & vote on next steps depending on SBC response. (Asked Ward Cllr Jefferies to chase 13.4.2021)
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
- Tennis Club representative to update Committee
- Football club representative to update Committee
- no items
Committee Vice Chairman to Chair any items
- Request from plot holder to add a shed on site. Re-visit of item from April 2021 See additional documentation
- Clearance of undergrowth for siting of communal areas to store green waste prior to shredding. See additional documentation.
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
- Review of opening Rec Hall for bookings with Covid Risk Assessment in place.
- Review and vote on License Agreement for pitch hire for additional users. See additional documentation.
- Review and vote on new flooring quotes. See additional documentation
- Review and approve regular green waste removal costs – depending on whether a SBC green waste service can be provided. See additional documentation
- no items, however there is a requirement for investigation onto a new youth service if a Cllr is willing to assist.
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)