1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting 20th February and March 2023. (2 sets)
5. Action Points
6. Parishing progress – no items
7. Parish appearance and safety.
8. To approve the re-tendering of the grass cutting contract for Rec ground, play area and graveyards. See additional information
9. To approve obtaining quotes for the Butts Road hedge cutting to be completed and adjustment to contractors March 23 invoice. See additional information
10. Further discussion and vote on any actions to take to combat litter levels in with Parish (Request from Cllr Sunners) See additional information
Building & amenity priorities
11. To approve the costs of fire extinguisher servicing from STORM. See additional information
12. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
13. Football Club representative to update Committee
14. Pavilion – No items
15. Rec hall, ground & car park: No items
16. Chapel and graveyard: No items
17. To discuss the possible funding/part funding of defibrillators for Hodson and other village/hamlet areas. See additional information
18. Youth Club. Review of progress made. See additional information
19. To consider whether any form of rabbit removal is required. Decision to be make on any type of quote to obtain for consideration at May meeting.
20. Review the final images of the ariel photos and sign off on the work. See additional information.
21. Review quotes for new allotment fence posts. £850 in current years budget for allotment maintenance. See additional information
22. Vulnerable people – no items
23. Items for inclusion on next agenda (Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)