1. Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
2. Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
3. Public recess
4. Approval of minutes of meeting 18th September 2023
5. Action Points
6. Discuss and vote on 3 quotes received for parish grass and hedge cutting work for 2024 onwards. See additional information for quotes and spec.
Parish appearance and safety:
7. Review the updated contract from STORM for Facilities Management of council sites. See additional information
8. To consider and vote on information and proposal from Wroughton Parish Council with regards to street cleaning. See additional information
9. Update on purchase of 2 benches and approval of any further costs. (Currently waiting for SBC to approve the 2 locations). Install costs required. Item to go to Full council for approved as unbudgeted cost. SBC have confirmed payment to them would be £25 per bench.
Building & amenity priorities:
10. Tennis Club representative to update Committee
11. Football Club representative to update Committee
12. Pavilion – No items
Rec hall, ground & car park
13. To vote on a quote to remove a clump of ash trees on the Rec field. See additional information
14. Discuss and vote on adjusting the concrete speed bump/flood water prevention at the front of the Rec hall track to allow wheelchairs and mobility scooters. See additional information for quote details.
15. To vote on a quote for flat roof inspections for insurance purposes. See additional information
16. Chapel and graveyard: No items
17. Discuss and vote on longer term numbering system for plots on fencing. (permanent marker keeps washing off)
18. To approve the tenants agreement for 23/24 year. See additional information
Vulnerable people and Youth items–
19. Discussion and vote on inviting BEST back to Chiseldon for further youth sessions. (Cllr Sunners) See additional information.
Castle View Play area –
20. To consider and vote on preliminary idea on how to use the £12,000 in the current years budget for goals/MUGA goals on the CVPA green area. See additional information
21. Items for inclusion on next agenda (Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)