Remote public access is available – Meeting link.
- Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted.
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes of meeting 19th July 2021. (Minutes currently not available – defer to next meeting)
- Action Points
- Review of budget vs expenditure report for committee. To review the committee’s allocated budget vs expenditure to ensure correct spending, and allow for future planning. See additional documentation on MS Teams for the report.
- Budget items for work to be carried out in 2022/23 budget. Cllrs to provide suggestions for work for the budget. Amounts to be approved in Sept 2021 agenda for submission to Finance committee.
- PARISHING PROGRESS –Approval of £200 costs for moss removal from pavements. See additional documentation for costs.
- PARISH APPEARANCE Does CPC replace the bin that was outside Meadow Stores? – See additional documentation for costs.
BUILDING & AMENITY PRIORITES
10. TENNIS CLUB Tennis Club representative to update Committee, in regards to update on courts painting and resurfacing as per lease agreement. Contract loaded onto MS Teams Files page.
11. FOOTBALL CLUB Football club representative to update Committee
12. PAVILION – no items
14. Review information from SBC if possible on removing green waste from allotment site. See additional documentation.
15. Consider feedback from tenants on proposal to create a communal green waste area. See additional documentation. In conjunction with item 14 to have green waste removed from site
16. Consider tenancy for plot 12B after 2 inspection visits. See additional documentation for updates.
REC HALL, GROUND & CAR PARK
17. Review the costs paid by softball team and fitness club field hire – see additional documentation
18. CVPA – no items.
19. Review and approve regular green waste removal costs – depending on whether a SBC green waste service can be provided. See additional documentation REVISIT ITEM FROM MAY 2021
20. Request to consider how to recognize the efforts of those who helped the community during Covid19. (Item requested by Cllr Sunners)
21. INC VULNERABLE PEOPLE – no items
22. ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)