Only 2 group members could attend this meeting so there was no formal discussion or minutes


  1. Attendances and apologies for absences noted
  2. Public comments received and welcome to any new members who wish to join the committee.
  3. Approval of minutes from 20.5.2021
    a. Action Points reviewed from 20.5.21
  4. Discussion of any site visit results by track suppliers. Chay Ford to lead this item.
  5. UPDATE REPORT FROM LAST MEETING – Discuss requirement for planning assistance ref outline permissions sought from SBC. Is this the first fund raising item to cover the costs of this? Could a knowledgeable member of the community assist?
  6. Requirement for bank account. Clair to report back to the group with progress so far.
  7. Who to invite to new FB page and how to use it to gain interest?
  8. Next step agreed on. Discuss if site visit with the Three Trees Farm Shop present is required at this stage.
  9. Approval of next meeting date and time. TO BE CONFIRMED. Thurs 12th Aug or Thurs 9th Sept suggested. Depending on school holiday availability of committee members.