- Vote on Chairman for the sub-committee meetings.
- Vote on Vice Chairman for the sub-committee meetings (optional requirement)
Attendances and apologies for absence to be received and approval voted on.
- Declarations of interest and vote on any dispensations submitted
- Public recess
- Approval of minutes no minutes to approve
- Action Points none
- DISCUSS/AMEND/APPROVE TERMS OF REFERENCE AT SUB-COMMITTEE LEVEL. See additional information. This document must be approved by the EGPA Committee to be legally binding. To be added to Oct EGPA agenda.
8. DISCUSS ITEMS FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND ALLOCATE OWNERS TO PROGRESS:
- Location & provision of land – gifted, leased, purchased.
- Funding sources and funds required. CPC, Grants, fundraising events. Council will be considering funding towards this project for 2021/22 budget.
- Specifications of track to be built. Investigate available options.
- Planning permission or other permissions required – investigate
- Public engagement and encouraging youth members (over 16) to the committee or under 16 with a legal guardian present.
- Report back at November sub-committee meeting on progress made
- Agreement of type of report required for EGPA Committee on October 19th and Nov Full Council meeting and who is to deliver it.
- Agreement of future meeting schedule and timings. (Monthly prior to each EGPA meeting?)
- ITEMS FOR INCLUSION ON NEXT AGENDA
(Cannot be discussed or voted on at this meeting)